WRIST ICONS brings you a very nice Lemania 105 oversized chronograph caliber 1275. You can find a Lemania 105 quite easy, but in this big size it is not. So grab yourself an opportunity to get a beautiful affordable oversize manual chronograph!
Very clean and pleasing example, just meticulously serviced and offered with our WRIST ICONS 1 year warranty of accurate time keeping and operation. A vintage watch we think you’d be proud to own and enjoy wearing for decades!
- Case: The case seems to be in very good condition with a few nicks and marks, in overall good conditions for a 50 year old watch. Normal wear and tear. Back is on tight. Really hard to get off to take pictures of the movement.
- Original Two Tone Creme Colored metallic dial with embossed golden Arabic numeral markers, Tachymetre Scale and Minutes/Seconds Track. Dial Signed Lemania 105 Antichoc, Antimagnetic, 17 Rubis and Swiss MadeCrystal: Genuine plexiglass 2 sub-dials (30-minute chronograph and small second hand, at 3 and 9 o'clock, respectively), and external tachymetre scale.
- Hands: Original faceted leaf hand set. Center seconds, and date hand with a small red triangle on top
- Movement: Swiss Made, Lemania Caliber 1275 Seventeen Jewel, Manual Wind Movement in Excellent Running Condition
- Service history: Recently overhauled by my our watchmaker. Runs great. Very rare piece.
As with all of our pre-owned watches this watch comes with a full 12 month WRIST ICONS warranty that will be invoked from the day of purchase.
- Model: 105
- Reference: 253/14
- Caliber: 1275
- Case: Chrome Plated Case with Solid Stainless Steel Snap-Back Signed With Reference Number 253/14.
- Crown: original crown
- Crystal: acrylic crystal
- Movement: Lemania caliber 1275 manual wind, 17 jewels, Swiss lever, with chronograph function, anti-shock and anti-magnetic protection, and nickel finish
- Band: Wristicons leather bracelet made by Jean Paul Menicucci
- Dimension: Large 38mm Diameter Excluding Crown x 48mm Top to Bottom.
- Lug Spacing: 20mm